Comprehensive Medication Review:
- New patient's (60 minutes) and Established patient's (45 minutes).
- Session either over phone or at an agreed upon location.
- Develop a Personal Medication Record (PMR) to document patient's medications.
- Identify and prioritize existing or potential Medication Related Problems (MRP).
- Create a Medication Action Plan (MAP) to address the medication problems.
- Medication education and counseling, including access to the AudibleRx Consumer Medication Information library.
- Pharmacist communication via fax or email with the patients physician as necessary.
- Follow-up phone call at 7 days to assure understanding of the Medication Action Plan.
- Personal Medication Record, Medication Action Plan and Physician Communication Form provided to patient via email within 48 hours of visit.
- Follow-up email avialbility for 30 days (to answer questions about the Coaching visit).
Target Medication Review:
- 20 minute session.
- Patient and caregiver education on new medication.
- Add new medication into the Personal Medication Record as necessary.
- Identification of any potential Medication Related Problems with new medication.
- Follow-up with patients physician regarding the new medication as necessary.
|Let's get started!|